Marine Operations Manager
lmw is currently seeking for a qualified Marine Operations Manager on behalf of a brokerage shipping company.
- Manage operations department and monitor daily operations.
- Oversee and coordinate necessary actions of various parts to complete ship inspections, maintenance, transportations and ensure proper ship conditions
- Coordinate personnel, crews and shipyards for operations, maintenance and transportation of ships
- Evaluate technical solutions and implement the most effective ones in order to achieve prompt maintenance and transport of ships and vessels
- Estimate and agree the time for ship deliveries; complete all actions to successfully meet the agreed deadlines
- Apply transparent procurement procedures and ensure adequate supply of ship equipment and spare parts
- Keep security standards and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Maritime
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience as Marine Operations Manager or Senior Engineer at a technical marine department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent command of English
- High-level leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to motivate, influence, and train people
- Very good technical skills and ability to resolve technical issues
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package within a dynamic and stimulating working environment.