lmw is seeking for an experienced Debt Collections Call Center Manager who will be responsible for the efficient operation of a large debt collections call center of a well-established corporation.
- Participate in the strategic meetings to define debt collections call centre strategies, financial and quality objectives.
- Implement call centre strategies for NPL Portfolio management.
- Meet call centre objectives in NPL management and perform corrective actions in case the goals are not met.
- Be responsible for recruiting new employees in cooperation with the human resources department.
- Develop and supervise training programs for new call centre operators.
- Be in charge of the day-to-day management of the team of Collection Supervisors.
- Tracking employees' job performance, attendance, and professional development.
- Handling personnel issues, such as approving time-off from work or initiating onboarding or offboarding processes, support and encourage employees.
- Be responsible for the escalation process of the calls, as well as guide in the optimal way of handling difficult situations.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the call centre is aligned with the rest of the organization.
- Prepare analytical call centre performance reports to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency.
- Successful track record in a similar role with solid results
- Experience in NPL portfolio management is a prerequisite
- Excellent analyzing & reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment programs
- Fluency in English
- Innovative approach, seeking ways for constant operations optimization
- Ability to deliver results in a demanding multi-stakeholder environment
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Human-centric leadership approach
- Excellent problem-solving ability
The company offers competitive remuneration package within dynamic and challenging corporate environment.