lmw is currently seeking a dedicated Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for day-to-day payroll operations.
- Process all payroll information for the accurate calculation and timely distribution of payments to all employees
- Run and monitor payroll processes as required within Payroll Team
- Review payroll reconciliations
- Prepare data files and reports and distribute timely to appropriate departments
- Update payroll documents and maintain all payroll records in accordance with State and Federal requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 1+ years progressive payroll experience is required
- Proficient level in Pylon HRM Software
- Excellent command of English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented spirit
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and senior management across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Self-motivation with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
The company offers competitive salary and the ability to further develop in a fast-paced working environment.