Medical Sales Representative - CNS
lmw is seeking a highly professional Medical Sales Representative on behalf of a dynamic medical company.
- Drive growth and profitability of the product line
- Maintain sales pipeline by regular reporting to the Area Sales Manager
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with doctors through regular and structured contact
- Expand clientele within Attica
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide timely and accurate post-sale follow up (communication and management of delivery dates)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Central Nervous System products.
- Education BS / BA required, MSc is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Driving license.
- Highly motivated and ambitious to drive sales for the company.
- Active listening skills and closing ability.
- Flexibility and dynamism to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
The Company offers a fix monthly salary, company car and transportation expenses, company mobile phone, along with an excellent opportunity to develop within a fast-growing environment.